Under the framework of EU funded Real Life Project, there will be a national dissemination activity in Kocaeli Province of Turkey. The Turkish partner of the project, Kocaeli Open Penal Institution, will host the activity, named as “Multiplier Event”.
The plan is that the event will take place in the conference hall constructed inside the prison campus for the educational and social activities for the prisoners and prison staffs.
The event will be under the auspices of the Chief Public Prosecutor of Kocaeli, Mr Mehmet Ali Kurt, who personally takes part in both local and international activities of the project.
The agenda of the event will include;
- Presentation of Real Life Project
- Activities held so far
- The Real Life Game
- Key notes and Feedback from Pilots in Turkey and other partner countries
- Future of Real Life (upcoming activities)
Conference Hall inside the Campus
In order to constitute a comprehensive dissemination that will lead the sustainability of the project, representatives from key local, regional and national stakeholders will be invited in the event. The anticipated guest list of institutions that will be present at the event is as follows:
- Directorate General for EU Affairs (under Ministry of Justice)
- Directorate General of Prisons and Detention Houses (under Ministry of Justice)
- Governorship of Kocaeli
- Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality
- Kocaeli University
- Court of Kocaeli
- Managers from 7 different prisons located in the Kocaeli prison campus
- Managers / Representatives from other prisons in Marmara Region (İstanbul, Yalova, Bursa, Sakarya Provinces)
- Prison staffs
- Representatives from related NGO’s